A Salesman who crushes numbers!
This month we are giving the spotlight to Gary Minasyan, Fleet Client Advisor.
1. How long have you been with the company?
I have working at Pacific BMW since 2014 and I've been in car sales since 1999.
2. What does your job entail?
As a Fleet manager, I deal with brokers and a big portfolio of clients that continues to increase over the years with referrals. My clients love dealing with me and always return! I enjoy having to service the same customers over and over again.
3. Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
One of my high school friends went to work to Ford and he recommended me. When I turned 18, the GM hired me.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Fleet Director at Pacific BMW
5. What’s the best advice you can give to someone who just started their career in the automotive industry?
Stay focused & be patient
6. When you are at work, how do you motivate yourself?
I have a natural ability to be persistent and I am committed to closing the toughest of deals.
7. Describe some of the challenges you have faced at this company. How did you overcome them?
Dealing with management and following their lead
8.In terms of successes, which accomplishments are you most proud of?
Out of 1,000 Sales people, I won the BMW M Sales Award in year 2020, which honored me with 1 of 12 BMW ///M clocks made out of brakes pulled from test vehicles that set engineering targets on the Nürburgring race track.
9.Who are some of your biggest inspirations within the company?
SEVAK, he always listens and motivates people.
10.How has your role evolved over time since you’ve been here?
I started selling cars from the service drive and I worked my way up to Fleet management, I am very proud to have won multiple awards for my hard work.